Thursday, May 4, 2017

MY SOUL STANDS

Am weaping betterly for,
Something I haven't done,
You can fight me, toucher me,
But you can't take my life,
Because am of a great soul.

I promise to fight back not,
As to revenge but to take what is mine
And mine forever,
I can cry every time i feel hurted,
Even for a person i don't see or touch
Or even talk to,
But my tear tears assists my expression,
And tenderness within me.

Why do human want to take a life of another?
While we are both made of flesh and blood
Of the same being,
Do you have a heart that strikes on the left lung,
Because the things you do affect me in the inside,
For since no one has ever survived this delicate attack.

But friends my people and where i come from,
Noticed this even before my birth,
HOPE IS THE AMOUR OF THE UNSEEN BATTLE,
A soul is what is important to us,
Because it is made up of honor, believes, and hope,
With my strength am nothing,
Am tired of fighting my emotions,
Because good will always win evil.

IMAGE :Neema Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things