Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A WORLD'S PARADISE

Feel the blowing wind with a sunny day,
Then close your eyes make images of an island
And you within,
You will find it very quiet and pleasing.

A friend of yours comes along with a humming
Of a beautiful tone, And keeps you company,
What comes on my way will always stay,
A statement made by a brave friend.

Sleeping on the soft sandy of the beach,
While watching the blue sky,
Huge trees i can see,
From a distance apart,
With a fruity taste.

A forest with animals i keep,
A horse, a cow, and a hen,
I had an idea of my own,
Building a castle near the beach.

Upon a tree i stood,
Surrounded with apples of lovely colors,
I saw no where but a paradise,
With nature in it.

In the middle of no where,
I stood all alone with a friend of mine,
We made a nice pair of two,
It was a best feeling ever,
Imagine if the world's a paradise and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things