Thursday, May 4, 2017

FORGIVENESS

Do we find it very hard to forgive,
While we normally do mistakes,
And that's what I believe,
In order to achieve we can forgive.

Though it's just a simple word,
That you have already heard,
Just try and say it,
So that things may not go bad.

If an apology is what you want,
Then let me say am very sorry,
I have written many crimes in my diary,
This makes me sometimes to even cry,
And it is because i don't know why.

Forgiving me is forgetting all the bad things
I have done and trying another beginning of having fun,
We are friends under the sun,
And sometimes i think we are of the same clan,
I can not leave in peace or just run,
Because i would l would like to be forgiven
And get things done.

You say i don't have to worry,
Then, have you forgiven me?
Because i came to you only to say this word am sorry and please accept my apology.

IMAGE : John Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things