Thursday, May 4, 2017

MY JOURNEY

My journey,
Is sweet just like honey,
But difficult like keeping money,
And today it's kind of funny.

It is too long,
That I can even sing a song,
To get there,
It acquires some prayers.

Someday i do things my way
Even though i know its not okay,
Listen to this juniors,
And seniors.

This Journey started since we existed,
But today we see it as an intend,
Let us not just pretend,
That we have reached the end.

We should fight for what we already have,
Even though it's only a cave,
And for sure it belongs to us,
My uncle has a bus,
But tomorrow will come,
When he will have grass.

Today i have a chance in this world,
To do something nice,
That i hadn't in the past,
Let me focus and see,
Where my journey ends.

IMAGE : Raphael Clement





No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things