Tuesday, May 2, 2017

LONELY NESS

Some things are to be share,
But instead we get scared,
That one day they will disappear,
And never to be seen in this atmosphere.

Am i being too selfish to others,
Because i feel something is not right,
My friends have vanished off my sight,
But the truth is that,
We did not even pick a fight.

Am tired of staying alone,
I want all those who have gone,
To come back and say what is wrong,
Because they left me with flesh,
And went away with my bones,
That's why i can't when am alone.

I think we are friends of the same world,
Birds, insects, and other animals,
Always stay together as one in each pair,
Meaning they depend on one another,
Do you think I can handle things on my own?
If it wasn't for you life would have been a failure for both of us.

Am saying all this because i love you,
It is not that i want to hurt you,
In case you wanted to know,
All i have just to say is that i will always miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things