Monday, November 6, 2017

I will leave to tell the tale

Sometimes I look at you and my tears dwell within my eyes, sometimes I wonder if my life is a dream but it's not I know I deserve nothing dear absolutely nothing it's just you met someone who has done nothing to deserve all you have been offering, sometimes it pains me to the fact I want to do something in this world just to be able to share the little that life might offer. Dear you have the chance that I don't know if the heavens will give me, please do what pleases your heart, share the little because everyone has their own missions in this world, people are always born for others but not themselves. Be strong  tomorrow is another day one can sleep and never wake up. You chose me and I will leave to tell your tale to the world of how kind you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things