Monday, July 10, 2017

The Love Letter

No She looked into my eyes
And said that "I love you more than yesterday "
I smiled back at her, then she said
"I just don't don't know why I love you more than myself"

I will treasure the love you have
And I promise to behave
We have nothing to loose
Because all we have is a good heart in a cave

My Dear my life is crushing
I now see you in liquid reflections
I don't know how our love will last
Years are passing by and all receive is silence

I just want to say that
I wrote you a million  letters
Non of them have  answers

Dear love letters
Please fly over to Paris
And tell her am still waiting

I don't believe what am seeing on the news
Because I saw you getting married to another man
What couldn't I offer my dearest

Yes I don't have a 20 million car
Neither a good house with a kitchen within

Because I never believed that you would have left
Me for money

Dear love letter, dear love letter
Please say something.

IMAGE :MOAR

Emma Mkoba  Featuring Raphael Clement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things