Thursday, November 23, 2017

Amiss of missing contemporary parenting

Amiss of missing contemporary parenting.

By Oyuke Phostine

The child,
My children(s),
My lovely daughter,
Oooh, even you sweet son,
Daddy misses you.

My children,
Odds you make me change,
Now see am singing,
Songs I never  sung,
But I rhyme in you're accompaniment.

My Mercy,
In my tender age,
I always took care,
Of almost every thing,
I mean, the home  chores.

My Sabatho,
But time has changed,
After your school homework,
You would ask,
Daddy help me,
Sing "Hickory Dickory Dock"

The song,
Your daddy never sung,
His childhood was ancient,
Full of "Yange yange"
Nipe kucha nyeupe".

As, I am trying to copying,
Copying with the contemporary,
Contemporary parenting,
It's only the way to do.

Bare with me,
As I do with,
You're twinkle twinkles,
As the  ancients and the contemporaries,
Makes us complete unit,
Of daddy, daughter and son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things