Monday, October 2, 2017

Dear Rich Princess


         My papa is a farmer and i am a dreamer because my life is filled with dreams and not reality, we live in a village where children don’t go to school instead assist the family affairs.
          One day I saw a beautiful girl, her body was covered with diamond necklaces and gold rings her father was an engineer, so this Goddess lived in a mansion. Trinity barely walks because she normally drives, she cooks chicken for breakfast and I was no match for her because back home I had stop drinking tea when I was ten. But one thing, I liked her and I never knew if she did like a poor guy like me, I was sad and she was always happy, life was unfair but I had live that way.
         One morning I heard over the news that they will have a birthday party, I went to a friend and borrowed an old suit there was security everywhere, I had no invitation card, I jump over the wall and fell in a pool, am now wet meaning she can’t see me like this, ooooh!i wondered a  pool in a compound!!!i could hardly hear myself because I normally see this on TV, a handsome tall guy stood up and announced its time to offer the princes birthday gifts, her dad came first and guess what he offered a car ooooh!i said and what can I offer, good looking guys passed through and gave out gold,silver,and diamonds I had nothing but myself, that night was for her and there was my chance, though I told them I had nothing, they insisted please give her anything, everyone looked at me and wondered, I was wet but since am used to dirty there seemed no difference and there I was, going up stage and took the microphone.
         I stared into her eyes for some time and sang this beautiful song, SOMETIMES LIFE IS CRAZY, IT GIVES YOU EVERYTHING AND TAKES SOMETHING FROM ANOTHER, TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY, AM SORRY, POVERTY MADE ME DELAY,
DEAR RICH PRINCESS DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE BECAUSE MY HEART IS KNOCKING AT YOURS,PLEASE DON’T BE OFFENDED WITH MY OUTLOOKS AM JUST A GUY WITH NO PAY BUT PLEASE RECIEVE THIS LITTLE SONG AND BELIVE THAT IT WAS GIVEN BY A FAN OF YOUR LIFE,
LIVE A MILLION CENTURIES RICH PRINCESS, AM ALWAYS WATCHING.
….RAPHY CLEM…

Model: Nailah
Make up: Rahat
Dressed by: z. roe_fashion

"Good eye was here" @light_palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things