Monday, August 21, 2017

I can take the blame

Sometimes I feel I can keep it together
But since it's been us against the world
I fail to understand the bond we share

We were perfect in the beginning
I was nervous yet you said Yes
I accepted the fact that all men are interviewed by women
I know I didn't fail

We did have a great beginning
My battery always died,
You texted, I called,
You where in my last seen each moment
What happened to that person I knew?

Then that one beautiful evening
You said you wanted a family of which I couldn't provide.
We were a family weren't we?
You promised me love but I received pain,
Am sorry the army destroyed my ability to make babies, the doctor said that the bullet almost killed me

You waited for me
for Six good months,
I couldn't move or wake up
I saw each tear drop
But I couldn't do anything,
One day you cried and I heard you pray
You said God just wake him up that I can hug him as before, even if,
it has to be without his body moving,

Now am here standing but impossible to have children,

I don't blame you but let me say a few words
I love you with everything inside of me
So I know you are leaving me for another
And if there is where your happiness is
Am happy too,
please take care.

................. ........ Raphy_clem...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things