Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Vera Sidika Launches Her Veetox Tea In A Star

Vera Sidika Launches Her Veetox Tea In A Star Studded Lavish Ceremony (PHOTOS)JulianMay 23, 2017CELEBRITY GOSSIP(Last Updated On: May 23, 2017)If you have been following Vera Sidika on social mediafor the past couple of years, you will notice that from time to time she has been promoting a type of tea thatwill help women in losing weight. It looks like Vera Sidika has decided to launch her own competing product that does the same function. She named it after herself by calling it Veetox Tea. She says it is an outstanding herbal detox that help in reducing bloating,cleaning digestive system, improve metabolism and burn belly fat.The tea will be sold at Ksh3,000 per pack and its already getting orders from all over the world. Vera held a lavish ceremony at the Royal Orchid to launch the product and invited various celebrities like Jalang’o,Eric Omondi, Catherine Kamau, Kalekye Mumo and others.Vera posted this statement on her Instagram account:Veetox Launch was very successful and I want to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone for the support and most importantly; your patience.It has been a long time coming and to finally see this day…meant so much to me.I Went through a lot of challenges…Some people never believed in my vision, some said it will never happen. But God saw me through every step I made.I have been working on this for long cause I had to consider so many factors before launching. First things first; I would never sell what I wouldn’t use. That’s a fact.I know So many have questions, kindly visit www.veetox.com and read about Veetox, understand the product before purchase. All I want is to see women become confident with their bodies and slay that Flat Tummy!!!!!! 

For more information, 

Contact m-pesa: 0727806486



No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things