Monday, May 22, 2017

STRUGGLES

A person wakes up and thinks of today,
What will i do today?
How much will i earn?
Will I succeed or will I fail?
Such questions bother him every day.

I hope I will succeed someday,
Though i do not know what's on my way,
Believing in God is what I can say,
The only thing left is to pray,
Because tomorrow is another day,

Problems are always what I get,
Do you think this is one of my target?
A happy life will come after a great struggle,
For it is what I believe,

Am not tired of these difficulties,
Because they are always there to cover
What they call life time,
Everyone has their own way of life,
Then why shouldn't i accept mine?

I always try to change what's ahead of me,
Especially the difficulties,
I believe i have qualities,
To overcome problems,
With such conditions.

Life is the way we treet one another
Life is when we can see the good and bad within us
Life isn't complete without me
Life is when we can hold hands and face the world
Life is when love is around
Life is togetherness
Life family
Life is everything we have been doing
But life isn't complete when we say "i can't any more"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things