Sunday, May 28, 2017

Believe it or not i did it.

"I have worked as a cleaner in London before. I used to clean universities while my age mates were studying.   I have also worked as a burger flipper in  McDonald's. I have  worked in Tescos, Boot's, Dixon's, Jones boot makers and being homeless before.   I wore one suite to church,  however  it never stopped me from loving God because I understood times and seasons.   At a point the mother of  a young girl I wanted to marry in London told me never to step foot into their house simply because I had nothing to my name. I think she provoked something in me.   Today by the grace of God, I am a CEO of almost 10 companies, with an honorary Doctorate (degree), a UN ambassador with an honorary key to the city of Brooklyn, an author of 15 books , 3 smashing albums under my record, happily married to a beautiful queen and God has blessed me with 2 kids.  So when I tell you don't give up , please hear me you are next in line for Gods breakthrough." ~ SONNIE BADU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things