Sunday, April 30, 2017

SILENCE

Silence is like absence,
It doesn't involve interference,
Sometimes it symbolises love or pain,

I love you from the bottom of my heart,
For this I don't want you to get hurt,
I adore you like a dove in the sky,
That's why I don't have to be shy,
But keeping quiet is the only thing  i could try,
And my  hope is that I don't want you to cry.

Listening to birds singing when am quite,
Is like am adding another diet,
Though am not yet an adult,
I can see, feel, touch, think and love,
Just like any other being.

Silence is the sign of taking precautions,
It has many options,
That can help us in our ambitions,
Do you remember our expectations,
Being a lawyer, a doctor, a business man and a journalist,
These were things we mentioned with more inspirations.

It is hard to swallow and speak at the same time,
Because all i did is pain and trouble,
How can I tell you i hate you while i love you at the same time,
That's why I need a moment of silence to protect you. 

IMAGE :Joe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things