Tuesday, May 9, 2017

MY TRUST

I gave you everything,
And never wanted something in return,
You are my friend and you will still be,
Yesterday I trusted you with my life,
What is the hope for tomorrow?

Remember to trust is to share,
It is made up of one pair,
That I will have to spare,
How come you don't even care?
Because all i did was just fair.

I know i will have to forgive you,
And learn how to trust you in another way,
It is difficult to leave you because you were always,
On my mind and my way,
But today you have gone astray,
Leaving me with nothing to say.

Trust means to believe, hope and to love,
When i say trust you it means i love you,
My hope and believe is with you,
Promise yourself never to break other people's trust,
Because you will destroy the love they have for you.

Always know that it is hard to trust for the second time,
And it is hard to love the same person,
Because trust and love will never be the resemble,
Then it is hard to love or trust you with my heart don't make me loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Things